Your logo isn’t just a symbol – it’s the emblem that encapsulates your business’ history, ideals, potential, and the value you bring to customers. So the last thing you want to do with your insignia is let it wallow on a blank PowerPoint slide, or to etch it on humdrum promotional merchandise.
Here are a few clever ideas for your next promotional items:
Sometimes you don’t need your logo to last forever – in fact some of the most memorable branding ideas disappear after a few bites! Why not try an edible option to satisfy your audience?
- Everyone’s going to drink coffee. Why not make the morning routine a bit more interesting by having barista artists at your next event brew a cuppa with your logo cleverly swirled into the foam?
- Stick out from the crowd and appeal to your client’s sweet tooth, while embracing your brand colours, with a M&M’s .
- Want to get people clamoring to get their hands on your logo? You can make cookies, chocolates, cupcakes and even ice pops that display your logo in their shape or icing.
- Your logo doesn’t need to be brandished only atop of letterhead. There are some interesting interactive options that will have your audience participating both with your products and your trademark.
- Bring your logo to life with Painted Models who are able to fully interact with guest or stand as a stunning, living art piece.
- Mixing interactive technology and your trademark, a Digital Graffiti Wall is a great way to provide a lively atmosphere for your next event. This is a fantastic ice breaker and activity for event guests, all the while showcasing your brand as part of the creativity.
- Create a memento of your event with an interactive Photobooth or Flipbook. Provide a few props and even large interactive cut-outs of your product and brand for added fun.
- Or completely bamboozle the crowd while also incorporating your logo with a new and electrifying entertainer: an iPad Magician! These close-up magicians can work your logo into their routine for an exciting and memorable way to reveal your brand!
Other fun ideas:
Some other ideas for branding your event – ice sculptures, surface branding with floor decals and mirror clings, signature drinks, using your brand colour in the meeting décor from table linens and napkins to lighting and balloons, customize your dancefloor with moving gobos… the options are infinite.
Really, there is no wrong way to put your mark on your next event. But with a clever and unexpected placement, your logo will truly leave an impression on your audience.